One thing we didn’t manage to do at last week’s book group was sort out another date for going to Reem. So, we decided to do the discussion over the blog.
What date would be best for you? We have a Christmas night out pencilled in for 16 December. Should we just go for that? Or would it be nice to meet on another night? To kick things off here are some possible dates:-
21 October; 18 November; 2 December
6 October; 27 October; 3 November; 10 November; 17 November
You’ll see I’ve excluded the week’s where we’re already having a book evening. Anyway, could you check your calendars and vote by Friday 1 October. Just add a comment to this post and I’ll tally up them up. (If we can’t find one date we all agree on, I’ll repost the two most popular etc.